- 1 cup of cous cous
- 2 cups of milk
- 220 mililitros whipping cream
- 2 tbsps. Condensed milk
- 2 tbsps. Sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 lemon zest
- Cinnamon to dust
- Into a saucepan, pour the milk and putt he lemon zest and the cinnamon stick inside. Bring it to a boil and let it aromatised for 5 minutes.
- Take it off the heat and add the cous cous. Wait until it’s hydrated.
- Take back to the heat and add the whipping cream and the condensed milk. Cook for a couple of minutes (medium heat).
- Serve warm with some cinnamon on top.