- 125 grams flour
- 2 eggs
- 200 milliliters milk
- 2 tbsps. sugar
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 apple
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Dulce de leche
- Mix all the ingredients into a blender.
- Spread some oil in a pan and heat it.
- Add some butter in the centre of the pan and spread it all over the pan surface.
- Make it both sides until it’s golden.
- Melt the butter into a pan and let it Brown at medium heat.
- Add the Apple (diced) and let it soft (low heat).
- Add sugar, mix well and take off the heat.
- Spread a tablespoon of dulce de leche into the crêpe and add a tablespoon of apple.