- ½ papaya
- ½ lemon juice
- 1 ½ tbsps. Chia seeds
- 200 milliliters rice & coconut milk
- ½ banana
- Coconut Chips
- Take out some balls from the papaya to make the decorations at the end. Reserve.
- Peal and cut the rest of the papaya and put it into a frying pan with the lemon juice. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Blend the papaya and let the purée cool in the fridge.
- In a glass, mix the milk with the chia seeds and let it sit for 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve with a couple of tbsps. of papaya purée at the bottom and some banana slices, papaya balls and some coconut chips.