This summer pie receives its name because is fresh and fast to prepare, perfect for a summer evening when you need something sweet but not too much and you don’t really want to be in the kitchen.
The Oreo bottom (it couldn’t be another thing) combined with muesli is crunchy and soft at the same time and the mascarpone and cream filled fits perfectly. Also, it’s not very sweet so it’s great for warm weather.
I have chosen figs and blackberries to top the pie but if you want a higher contrast with a more acid taste, you can choose raspberries and blueberries. You’ll be surprised.
- 1 pack of Oreo cookies
- 70 grams Muesli
- 85 grams butter
- 250 grams Mascarpone
- 200 milliliters whipping cream
- 4 tbsps. Sugar
- 3 figs
- 1 handful of blackberries
- Take off the cream of the Oreos and smash them.
- Smash the muesli too and mix it with the Oreo.
- Melt the butter and add it to the cookies. Mix well and put it into a rectangle mould to make the pie bottom.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Whip the cream with the sugar. Mix in with Mascarpone using a spoon or a spatula so the cream remains whipped.
- Pour in the mould and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Put the figs and blackberries on top to decorate.