A lot of you asked me for this raw chocolate pie and I have been fast enough to write it down today so you can make it right away.
It’s super easy, fast and creamy. And no oven is involve!
The only trick for this recipe is to choose a good chocolate so, you know, at least 85% of cacao.
Created by snaps on Monday December 4th, 2017
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 8
- 1 can of coconut milk (full fat, chilled)
- 180 grams chocolate 85% cacao
- 1 sheet of jelly.
- 100 grams dates
- 20 grams grated coconut
- 40 grams raw cachews
- 40 grams raw almonds
- 1 tbsp. Coconut oil
- Coconut Flakes
- Put the jelly into a bowl with water for 5 minutes.
- Separate the fat of the coconut milk and put it into a saucepan alongside with 1/3 of the coconut water.
- Chop the chocolate and add it to the saucepan. Heat and stir until it melts.
- Turn off the heat and add the jelly sheet. Stir until dissolve and reserve.
- Fot the pie crust, put the dates, almonds, cashews and grated coconut into a food processor and blend it.
- Put it into a bowl and add the coconut oil. Mix using your hands until you get a batter.
- Place the crust into a mould and press with the fingers. Add the chocolate cream on top and add some coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.