- 5 small carrots
- carrot broth or vegetable broth
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- Chopped Pistachios to top
- Peel the carrots and reserve. Put some waterinto a saucepan and bring it to boil. Then, add the carrots and cook them before they're soft (the time depends on the size of the carrots: 15-20 minutes).
- Once cooked, put them into a blender and add tthe broth until it covers the carrots. Add the orange juice and the spices and blend.
- Serve cool or warm topped with some chopped pistachios and orange zest.