- 3 eggs
- 200 grams flour
- 100 grams wheat semolina
- 300 grams Ricotta cheese
- 400 grams spinach (once cooked)
- 1 egg
- 5 tbsps. Parmigiano Reggiano (grated)
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 medium onion
- 60 grams Gorgonzola
- 200 milliliters cream
- 50 grams grated nuts
- 40 grams Parmigiano Reggiano (grated)
- A dash of milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix flour and semolina and make a fountain in a countertop. In the middle, add the eggs.
- Mix well until you get a dough.
- Knead until it’s elastic.
- Put it in a floured bowl (covered with plastic wrap) and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Cook the spinach.
- Once cold, add the Ricotta cheese, eggs and Parmiggiano. Combine.
MAKE THE PASTA + COOKING
- Knead the dough and cut it in pieces. Put each one at a time into the pasta machine and make stripes (not too thick).
- Put balls of filling in one side of the stripe. You have to get enough stripe in the other side to fold it and cover the filling.
- Once you have the stripes folded, cut raviolis with a cutter.
- Boil water with salt and cook the pasta for 8-9 minutes.
- Drain and reserve.
- Put the butter into a saucepan at medium heat until melts.
- Add the onion (finely chopped) and cook it until it starts to become transparent.
- Add cream and nuts and cook at medium heat for a couple of minutes. That’s when I use my blender to get rid of the onion bits.
- Get it back to the saucepan and add the milk and the cheeses.
- Cook at low heat until you get a consistent sauce.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve generously in every pasta dish.