- 100 gramos butternut squash
- 50 gramos Kale
- 1 egg
- ¼ avocado
- Poppy Seeds
- Coconut Oil
- Black Pepper
- Cut the butternut squash into dices and put it into an oven trail. Add salt and pepper yo taste and spread some coconut oil.
- Bake 180º for 120-30 minutes.
- Put ½ tsp. Coconut oil into a frying pan and add the kale. Cook until it’s dark green and soft and add turmeric, salt and oregano.
- Put the kale and the butternut squash into a bowl and add the avocado (sliced).
- Make the egg in the frying pan and without oil and add salt and pepper to taste. Add it to the bowl.
- Spread some poppy seeds on top and enjoy!